Welcome to Tock - open conversational platform
Tock (The Open Conversation Kit) is a complete and open platform to build conversational agents - also known as bots.
Tock does not depend on 3rd-party APIs, although it is possible to integrate with them. Users choose which components to embed and decide to keep (or share) ownership of conversational data and models.
- Bots standalone or integrated with Web sites, mobile apps, social networks, smart speakers.
- Full-featured NLU (Natural Language Understanding) platform:
- Tock Studio user interfaces:
- NLU model management, bot training and performance monitoring
- Zero-code conversational stories and decision trees builder
- Internationalization support (i18n) for multilingual bots
- Dialog monitoring and user flow analytics
- Frameworks provided to develop complex stories and integrate with 3rd-party services:
- Numerous text/voice integrations available with Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Assistant, Alexa, Twitter, Apple Business Chat, Teams, Slack… (see connectors)
- Cloud or on-premise setups, with or without Docker, “embedded” bots without Internet
Tock components can run as containers (provided implementation for Docker).