Welcome to Tock - open conversational platform
Tock (The Open Conversation Kit) is a complete and open platform to build conversational agents - also known as bots.
The Tock.ai site is a good starting point to learn about the solution and its growing community.
Tock does not depend on 3rd-party APIs, although it is possible to integrate with them. Users choose which components to embed and decide to keep (or share) ownership of conversational data and models.
Tock has been used in production for several years by OUI.sncf to propose various assistants over its own channels (Web, mobile), social networks, as well as smart speakers.
|To find out more about AlloCovid (built with Tock) please visit www.allocovid.com. Available by phone, on the Web and WhatsApp, the bot informs and guides French population about the Covid-19, thanks to experts, partners and volunteers. This page gives technical details and links to the sources.|
- Bots standalone or integrated with Web sites, mobile apps, social networks, smart speakers.
- Full-featured NLU (Natural Language Understanding) platform:
- Tock Studio user interfaces:
- NLU model management, bot training and performance monitoring
- Zero-code conversational stories and decision trees builder
- Internationalization support (i18n) for multilingual bots
- Dialog monitoring and user flow analytics
- Frameworks provided to develop complex stories and integrate with 3rd-party services:
- Numerous text/voice integrations available with Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Assistant, Alexa, Twitter, Apple Business Chat, Teams, Slack… (see connectors)
- Cloud or on-premise setups, with or without Docker, “embedded” bots without Internet
Tock components can run as containers (provided implementation for Docker).